ITT Exelis to unveil top technologies at Idex
Mclean, February 17, 2013
ITT Exelis, a global aerospace, defence, and information solutions company, has announced it will showcase its industry-leading technologies at the 2013 Idex defence exhibition set to be held this month in Abu Dhabi.
Exelis will exhibit its affordable capabilities and ready-now, high-technology solutions for military, government and commercial customers around the world, a statement from the company said.
In 2011, customers in the Middle East accounted for approximately 28 per cent of Exelis international revenues with awards across a range of night vision, communications, electronic warfare, and C4ISR solutions.
“Idex is a leading forum for customers seeking leading edge innovation for mission critical technologies,” said Bob Durbin, vice president of government relations for Exelis. “Exelis products and solutions have a global reputation for reliability, capability and affordability to support ever-evolving global security requirements.”
The Exelis display will be in the US Pavilion, booth 03-A22. The event will be held from February 17 to 22. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity