ITT Exelis to unveil top technologies at Idex
Mclean, February 17, 2013
ITT Exelis, a global aerospace, defence, and information solutions company, has announced it will showcase its industry-leading technologies at the 2013 Idex defence exhibition set to be held this month in Abu Dhabi.
Exelis will exhibit its affordable capabilities and ready-now, high-technology solutions for military, government and commercial customers around the world, a statement from the company said.
In 2011, customers in the Middle East accounted for approximately 28 per cent of Exelis international revenues with awards across a range of night vision, communications, electronic warfare, and C4ISR solutions.
“Idex is a leading forum for customers seeking leading edge innovation for mission critical technologies,” said Bob Durbin, vice president of government relations for Exelis. “Exelis products and solutions have a global reputation for reliability, capability and affordability to support ever-evolving global security requirements.”
The Exelis display will be in the US Pavilion, booth 03-A22. The event will be held from February 17 to 22. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch
- BBK inaugurates 3rd branch in India
- Islamic finance in Tunisia could reach 40pc share
- Khalifa Fund signs deal with Abu Dhabi Finance
- Qatar tightens caps on banks' securities investment