ADCB to kick off bond roadshows
Abu Dhabi, February 16, 2013
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB), the UAE's third-largest lender by market value, plans to begin investor meetings ahead of a potential dollar-denominated bond on February 18, said the arranging banks.
The UAE lender said earlier this week it had mandated lead arrangers for the issue, which would be benchmark-sized, understood to mean at least $500 million.
Roadshows, which begin in Geneva, Switzerland, will also take place in London and Hong Kong, before concluding in Singapore on February 25, according to the roadshow schedule seen by Reuters.
The deal, which is subject to market conditions, may include senior and subordinated tranches, the lender said.
ADCB has picked itself, Barclays, JP Morgan Chase , ING, National Bank of Abu Dhabi and RBS as lead managers and bookrunners for the possible deal.-Reuters
Tags: Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace