Solidarity names new deputy GM
Manama, February 12, 2013
Solidarity General Takaful (SGT), a subsidiary of Solidarity Group Holding, has announced the appointment of Jawad Mohammed as deputy general manager.
Mohammed was formerly heading business development at Solidarity and has been with the group since 2003.
"Jawad is no stranger to Solidarity and has held several senior posts within the group," said Solidarity Group chief executive Ashraf Bseisu.
"His appointment is a reflection of confidence in his abilities in guiding our flagship company in the continuous challenging market environment," he added.
"I am privileged to have been selected to hold this senior post as we continue with our strategic plans in Bahrain," said Mohammed.
"I am confident that with the support of the management, we will be able to translate the corporate vision into a reality," he added.
Mohammed is a certified insurance professional with over 19 years of experience in business management and strategic planning. Prior to his new role, he was business development deputy general manager at Solidarity.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head