Al Salam launches new banking service
Manama, February 10, 2013
Al Salam Bank-Bahrain, one of the leading Islamic banks in the Kingdom, has announced the launch of its new banking service ‘Mobile’, adding another unique feature to its bouquet of products and services.
Mobile will enhance your banking experience by providing many convenient features at your fingertips, a statement from the bank said.
Abdul Karim Turki, head of Retail Banking Group, said: “Mobile is loaded with many features covering all aspects of retail banking that can be easily and instantly executed through a virtual branch.”
The service can be enabled by installing a specially designed and user-friendly application compatible with most types of smart phones available in today’s market.
Features include viewing account balances, account statements, transactions and financing and deposits details, Turki said. Customers will also be able to pay their utility bills, add beneficiaries and carry out internal, local and international fund transfers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service