Al Salam launches new banking service
Manama, February 10, 2013
Al Salam Bank-Bahrain, one of the leading Islamic banks in the Kingdom, has announced the launch of its new banking service ‘Mobile’, adding another unique feature to its bouquet of products and services.
Mobile will enhance your banking experience by providing many convenient features at your fingertips, a statement from the bank said.
Abdul Karim Turki, head of Retail Banking Group, said: “Mobile is loaded with many features covering all aspects of retail banking that can be easily and instantly executed through a virtual branch.”
The service can be enabled by installing a specially designed and user-friendly application compatible with most types of smart phones available in today’s market.
Features include viewing account balances, account statements, transactions and financing and deposits details, Turki said. Customers will also be able to pay their utility bills, add beneficiaries and carry out internal, local and international fund transfers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity