ForexTime starts operations
Dubai, February 10, 2013
New forex broker ForexTime (FXTM) has announced the official start of its operations with the activation of its Cyprus Investment Firm (CIF) license and the launch of its website www.forextime.com.
Established by Andrey Dashin, Alpari co-founder and shareholder, ForexTime is led by an executive team of experts who share the cumulative experience of several decades, a statement from the company said.
“My 15 years of experience in the industry have helped me recognise what forex traders want and I have established ForexTime to challenge trader expectations,” Dashin said.
“With ForexTime you get the advantage of trading with sophisticated, reliable and industry-leading technology, partnered with support from a team hand-picked because of their experience and knowledge of the industry.”
ForexTime gives its clients access to the global currency market and offers trading in forex, precious metals, commodities, shares and indices. The company is registered as a Cyprus Investment Firm under registration number HE310361 and is licensed by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) under license number 185/12.
Aside from offering traditional instruments such as forex, gold, silver and CFDs, the company is also introducing solutions tailored specifically to different regions, including Shariah-compliant account services.
ForexTime intends on expanding this list by releasing new products and services throughout the year. Ensuring that the client experience is at the centre of ForexTime’s offering, the services provided are tailored to the individual needs and ambitions of each customer – novice, intermediate or experienced.
“Our mission at ForexTime is to maximise the value our clients derive from their most precious commodity, time. The executive team’s cumulative experience means we have an in-depth knowledge of the forex industry and we are committed to pushing the boundaries of this sector with the client experience in mind,” said Olga Rybalkina, CEO of ForexTime. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Egypt economy growth seen less strong than thought
- Sharjah approves $4.2bn budget for 2014
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director