Egypt economy grew 2.6pc in 3 months to Sept
Cairo, February 4, 2013
The Egyptian economy grew by 2.6 percent in the three months to the end of September, compared to 0.3 percent in the same period a year earlier, the state news agency quoted the finance ministry as saying on Monday.
The period marks the first quarter of Egypt's fiscal year. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov