Shuaa receives top Mena Fund Manager award
Dubai, February 4, 2013
Shuaa Asset Management has announced that it has received the ‘UAE Equity Fund of the Year 2012’ award for the superior performance of its Emirates Gateway Fund by Mena Fund Manager.
The Shuaa Emirates Gateway Fund outperformed its peers with a performance of 30.94 per cent in 2012 - well ahead of its benchmark the S&P UAE Composite Index, the DFM and the ADX.
Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum, executive chairman of Shuaa Capital, said: “This is another great achievement for Shuaa Asset Management and we are delighted to have received the UAE Equity Fund of the Year award once again. It is an important endorsement from Mena Fund Manager for the performance and excellence we strive to provide for our clients.”
Amer Khan, the fund manager of Shuaa Asset Management, accepted the award on behalf of the company at the annual regional fund management awards ceremony hosted in Dubai.
Shuaa Asset Management was also recently awarded Best UAE Asset Manager 2012 by EMEA Finance for the third consecutive year. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance
- BMI Bank-Al Salam boards back merger