KFH-Bahrain offers finance for Diyar buyers
Manama, January 31, 2013
Kuwait Finance House (KFH-Bahrain) Bahrain has announced that it is providing real estate finance for land buyers at Diyar Al Muharraq's new Sarat residential plots.
"The bank is committed to providing the most competitive long-term Islamic real estate financing for all its customers in order to help them achieve their goals of owning a house," KFH-Bahrain executive manager Khalid Rafea was quoted as saying in the Gulf Daily News.
"Sarat is one of the most attractive and prestigious real estate projects in Bahrain, thus the bank has developed special financing deals that caters to a wide audience and help make it easier for them to purchase residential land," he said.
He said the real estate market in Bahrain has witnessed a crisis due to the lack of supply of residential land.
"These unique Islamic real estate finance offers from KFH-Bahrain provide an opportunity for those interested in buying a land to build their chosen home at an ideal residential project that is unique in its planning and services," he added.
Sarat is an integrated residential community within Diyar Al Muharraq that includes all the living amenities of a modern lifestyle for its residents.
The Sarat residences are planned on varying plot sizes, and were recently offered for sale ranging from 500 sq m to 1,000 sq m. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013