KFH-Bahrain offers finance for Diyar buyers
Manama, January 31, 2013
Kuwait Finance House (KFH-Bahrain) Bahrain has announced that it is providing real estate finance for land buyers at Diyar Al Muharraq's new Sarat residential plots.
"The bank is committed to providing the most competitive long-term Islamic real estate financing for all its customers in order to help them achieve their goals of owning a house," KFH-Bahrain executive manager Khalid Rafea was quoted as saying in the Gulf Daily News.
"Sarat is one of the most attractive and prestigious real estate projects in Bahrain, thus the bank has developed special financing deals that caters to a wide audience and help make it easier for them to purchase residential land," he said.
He said the real estate market in Bahrain has witnessed a crisis due to the lack of supply of residential land.
"These unique Islamic real estate finance offers from KFH-Bahrain provide an opportunity for those interested in buying a land to build their chosen home at an ideal residential project that is unique in its planning and services," he added.
Sarat is an integrated residential community within Diyar Al Muharraq that includes all the living amenities of a modern lifestyle for its residents.
The Sarat residences are planned on varying plot sizes, and were recently offered for sale ranging from 500 sq m to 1,000 sq m. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business