KFH-Bahrain offers finance for Diyar buyers
Manama, January 31, 2013
Kuwait Finance House (KFH-Bahrain) Bahrain has announced that it is providing real estate finance for land buyers at Diyar Al Muharraq's new Sarat residential plots.
"The bank is committed to providing the most competitive long-term Islamic real estate financing for all its customers in order to help them achieve their goals of owning a house," KFH-Bahrain executive manager Khalid Rafea was quoted as saying in the Gulf Daily News.
"Sarat is one of the most attractive and prestigious real estate projects in Bahrain, thus the bank has developed special financing deals that caters to a wide audience and help make it easier for them to purchase residential land," he said.
He said the real estate market in Bahrain has witnessed a crisis due to the lack of supply of residential land.
"These unique Islamic real estate finance offers from KFH-Bahrain provide an opportunity for those interested in buying a land to build their chosen home at an ideal residential project that is unique in its planning and services," he added.
Sarat is an integrated residential community within Diyar Al Muharraq that includes all the living amenities of a modern lifestyle for its residents.
The Sarat residences are planned on varying plot sizes, and were recently offered for sale ranging from 500 sq m to 1,000 sq m. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds