ENBD unit wins Nasdaq Dubai’s broker award
Dubai, January 30, 2013
Emirates NBD Securities, the brokerage arm of Emirates NBD, has been declared winner of Nasdaq Dubai’s Retail Broker of the Month Award for the fourth consecutive month in December 2012.
The Nasdaq Dubai’s Retail Broker of the Month Award is designed to give recognition to the Nasdaq Dubai member that is most active in trading on behalf of its retail clients on a monthly basis.
Abdulla Al Hosani, general manager, Emirates NBD Securities said: “It is a great achievement to sustain the award as the Retail Broker of the Month by Nasdaq Dubai for four consecutive months during the last quarter of 2012. This recognition encourages us to strive continuously to reach new heights while providing our customers with the best service along with enhanced products and services.”
“The value of retail trades handled by Emirates NBD Securities in December amounted to 32.32 per cent of the total value of retail trades handled by all members of the exchange during the month.
“Emirates NBD Securities has an exclusive and customer-focused service which allows investors to trade on Nasdaq Dubai listed shares in UAE Dirham as well as the default USD currency. This helps customers’ investments and trading activities to be more accessible which further promotes trading opportunities in Nasdaq Dubai,” he added.
The Emirates NBD Securities logo has been posted on the Nasdaq Tower in New York, with the message: “Nasdaq Dubai congratulates Emirates NBD Securities Retail Broker of the Month December 2012”. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals