ENBD proposes 25pc dividend for 2012
Dubai, January 30, 2013
Emirates NBD's board has proposed paying a 25-percent cash dividend for 2012, Dubai's largest lender said in a bourse filing on Wednesday.
This is equivalent to 0.25 dirhams ($0.07) per share and is an increase of 5 percent on 2011.
Emirates NBD is due to report its fourth-quarter and 2012 results on Thursday. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units