ENBD proposes 25pc dividend for 2012
Dubai, January 30, 2013
Emirates NBD's board has proposed paying a 25-percent cash dividend for 2012, Dubai's largest lender said in a bourse filing on Wednesday.
This is equivalent to 0.25 dirhams ($0.07) per share and is an increase of 5 percent on 2011.
Emirates NBD is due to report its fourth-quarter and 2012 results on Thursday. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn
- NBAD launches new Dubai branch
- BBK inaugurates 3rd branch in India
- Islamic finance in Tunisia could reach 40pc share
- Khalifa Fund signs deal with Abu Dhabi Finance
- Qatar tightens caps on banks' securities investment