Mubadala to launch $2bn refinancing next week
Abu Dhabi, January 29, 2013
Abu Dhabi investment vehicle Mubadala will launch the refinancing of a $2 billion revolving credit facility next week, replacing it with a three-year, multi-currency loan, a senior executive said on Tuesday.
Pricing for the new facility, which will be self-arranged, is expected to be "a bit vicious," Kelly Thomson, head of structured finance at Mubadala said on the sidelines of a conference in Dubai.
The new loan will be in dollar, euros and pounds, she added.
State-owned Mubadala owns stakes in global companies like General Electric and private equity firm Carlyle. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head