Bahrain Bourse conducts key investment course
Manama, January 28, 2013
Bahrain Bourse yesterday held a course on "Ethical Decision Making In Investment" that was attended by 40 participants from listed companies.
The course, conducted by CFA Institute director of ethics and professional standards Michael McMillan and industry relations director Richard Fernand, examined several real life investment scenarios that challenge participants to consider various courses of action to resolve the ethical issues involved, reported the Gulf daily News, our sister publication.
The course aims to increase awareness and commitment to ethical norms and values while taking investment decisions, and facilitates the development of skills, knowledge, and attitudes that will enable participants to resolve ethical situations or problems in an appropriate manner.
It also encourages participants to act ethically out of a positive sense that such behaviour is in their organisations' as well as their own best interest, the report added.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain Bourse |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey