Qatar's Dlala Holding gets new chairman
Doha, January 27, 2013
Dlala Holding (DBIS), a Qatar-listed company, said Mohammed Bin Naser Al-Qahtani has been unanimously elected as the new chairman of the company's board of directors.
Also at the meeting, Nasser Bin Hamad Al-Sulaiti was elected the deputy chairman representing Qatari Armed Forces.
Thanking the board of directors for their trust, Dr Al-Qahtani and Al-Sulaiti said they would strive to take the company to greater heights and help it gain profits.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Qatar |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital