Qatar's Dlala Holding gets new chairman
Doha, January 27, 2013
Dlala Holding (DBIS), a Qatar-listed company, said Mohammed Bin Naser Al-Qahtani has been unanimously elected as the new chairman of the company's board of directors.
Also at the meeting, Nasser Bin Hamad Al-Sulaiti was elected the deputy chairman representing Qatari Armed Forces.
Thanking the board of directors for their trust, Dr Al-Qahtani and Al-Sulaiti said they would strive to take the company to greater heights and help it gain profits.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Qatar |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business
- Islamic finance 'facing integration challenge'
- Bahrain tops in developed Islamic finance sector
- DME sets new trading records