Mashreq launches auto finance bundle
Dubai, January 27, 2013
Mashreq, one of the UAE’s leading financial institutions, has announced the launch of an auto financing offer with a 24 hours approval convenience and a host of rewards.
Tooran Asif, head of Personal Banking stated, “The auto loan product is part of our endeavor to continue offering unique financial solutions. Starting at ultra low rates and bundled with other appealing benefits enabling our product to be affordable and customer focused.
“The UAE’s automotive industry is growing and we want to be present to provide financing options as we continue to cater to customer requirements through our array of products and services.”
Mashreq’s Auto Loan bundle offers customers with a range of benefits, such as free first-year Platinum Elite Credit Card, free Overdraft facility, free Current Account, competitive insurance rates and Salaam Points that can be instantly redeemed at over 1,000 retail stores across top brands.
With the Platinum Elite Credit Card, customers will receive a range of benefits including preferential rates with up to 50 per cent discount on greens at exclusive golf clubs in the UAE, complimentary Priority Pass card for access to over 600 airport lounges.
Other benefits include up to 40 per cent discount on health check-ups and other wellness discounts at over 30 wellness centers and up to 25 per cent discount on dining at over 500 restaurants in the UAE. Customers also earn four Salaam points on every dirham (Dh1 = $0.272) spent locally and five Salaam points for every dirham spend internationally.
This is over and above the exclusive DSF promotion currently ongoing which offers Elite customers eight Salaam points, a chance to win back their daily DSF spend along with opportunity to convert electronics, jewelry and home furnishing spends into 12 month Easy Payment Plan at zero per cent interest, a company statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit