Arindon schedules annual investors meet
Manama, January 20, 2013
Bahrain based Arindon, a top investor relations company, announced its annual Investors Conference will be held on January 30 in the kingdom at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.
Arindon’s conference is better known for its full day panel style delivery which brings together asset managers, corporate, institutional investors and Family offices to discuss investment strategies and opportunities for the year ahead, a statement said.
Arindon’s Investors Conference will showcase panel discussions on alternative investments, Islamic finance, capital market, Mena market outlook.
“The panels will assess the future fiscal crossroads of the Middle East, the leading drivers for growth in this complex environment, where the smart money is heading, what asset classes are expected to outperform and what strategies top investors are planning to put to work in 2013,” said Tijjay Mitchell-Majiyagbe, convener of this year’s conference and director at Arindon.
The conference and the expert panels are sponsored by Aluminium Bahrain (Alba), Albaraka Banking Group, Bahrain Economic Development Board, Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company and Securities and Investment Company (Sico). – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital
- Al Baraka to raise $200m with sukuk