Arindon schedules annual investors meet
Manama, January 20, 2013
Bahrain based Arindon, a top investor relations company, announced its annual Investors Conference will be held on January 30 in the kingdom at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel.
Arindon’s conference is better known for its full day panel style delivery which brings together asset managers, corporate, institutional investors and Family offices to discuss investment strategies and opportunities for the year ahead, a statement said.
Arindon’s Investors Conference will showcase panel discussions on alternative investments, Islamic finance, capital market, Mena market outlook.
“The panels will assess the future fiscal crossroads of the Middle East, the leading drivers for growth in this complex environment, where the smart money is heading, what asset classes are expected to outperform and what strategies top investors are planning to put to work in 2013,” said Tijjay Mitchell-Majiyagbe, convener of this year’s conference and director at Arindon.
The conference and the expert panels are sponsored by Aluminium Bahrain (Alba), Albaraka Banking Group, Bahrain Economic Development Board, Bahrain Mumtalakat Holding Company and Securities and Investment Company (Sico). – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO