NGAM names director & head of distribution
Dubai, January 15, 2013
Natixis Global Asset Management (NGAM), one of the 15 largest asset managers in the world based on AUM, has appointed Moad Touhami to the position of director and head of Distribution for the Dubai office.
In his new role, Touhami will be responsible for growing and strengthening NGAM’s business across the GCC. He will report directly to Jamal Saab, NGAM’s managing director and head of Mena.
Previously, Touhami served as a senior sales manager for Fidelity Worldwide Investment in Dubai where he was responsible for building and managing relationships with key clients in the region.
“We are pleased to welcome Moad Touhami to our team. His appointment cements our growing presence in the region and reinforces our commitment to our key partners,” said Saab.
“Moad is a critical part of our commitment to helping investors build more durable portfolios. Through our multi-affiliate structure, we provide our partners and clients with a variety of investment strategies and approaches to meet the challenges of modern markets,” said Hervé Guinamant, president and chief executive officer of NGAM International Distribution. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance