NGAM names director & head of distribution
Dubai, January 15, 2013
Natixis Global Asset Management (NGAM), one of the 15 largest asset managers in the world based on AUM, has appointed Moad Touhami to the position of director and head of Distribution for the Dubai office.
In his new role, Touhami will be responsible for growing and strengthening NGAM’s business across the GCC. He will report directly to Jamal Saab, NGAM’s managing director and head of Mena.
Previously, Touhami served as a senior sales manager for Fidelity Worldwide Investment in Dubai where he was responsible for building and managing relationships with key clients in the region.
“We are pleased to welcome Moad Touhami to our team. His appointment cements our growing presence in the region and reinforces our commitment to our key partners,” said Saab.
“Moad is a critical part of our commitment to helping investors build more durable portfolios. Through our multi-affiliate structure, we provide our partners and clients with a variety of investment strategies and approaches to meet the challenges of modern markets,” said Hervé Guinamant, president and chief executive officer of NGAM International Distribution. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity