IBQ unveils new credit card promotion
Doha, January 12, 2013
The International Bank of Qatar (ibq) has announced the launch of its new year-long credit cards promotion offering all cardholders superb savings at a range of premium merchant partners spanning hotels and dining outlets.
The promotion runs till December 31, 2013, with premium hotels, restaurants, cafes, beauty, fashion and health centres partnering with ibq to provide cardholders with added-value benefits year-round, said a statement from the bank.
In addition to the merchant programme, credit card customers benefit from free purchase protection and free travel insurance as part of the overall ibq credit card value proposition, it added.
The bank’s new merchant partner base includes: La Cigale Hotel, The Ritz-Carlton Doha, Four Seasons Doha Hotel, The St Regis Doha, Whyndham Grand Regency Doha, Sharq Village & Spa, The Torch, Millennium Hotel Doha, Grand Heritage Doha Hotel and Spa, Oryx Rotana Doha, Movenpick Tower & Suites Doha, 51 East, iSpace, Clarks, Mephisto, Point Zero, Bose, Bang & Olufsen, Tasmeem Flowers & Chocolates, 4 U, Dados Beauty, Qatar Optics, L’Ottico, Optic Gallery, Optifashion, Lunette, Grand Optical, Impression Boutique, Dados Boutique, Consult Dental Center, Gulf Adventures Tourism, Le Notre Paris, Roger’s Diner, Dunia Restaurant, Chili’s, Romano’s Macaroni Grill, Johnny Rockets, MBCO and Bert’s Café.
Luis Tomassoni, the head of Products and Marketing at ibq said: "This exclusive promotion for our credit cardholders is supported by our wide range of premium merchant partners, offering our customers tangible value, benefits and banking experience."
"We understand our customers demanding lifestyle needs and as such our range of credit cards brings to the market the most comprehensive features, best-in-class services and exciting promotions. This underscores our commitment to position ibq as the Bank of Choice in Qatar," he added.-TradeArabia New Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF