Alpen Capital in top 100 global finance firms
Manama, January 10, 2013
Bahrain-based Alpen Capital, a provider of investment banking advisory services, was honoured as one of the top 100 companies by World Finance in their 2013 World Finance 100 list.
The World Finance 100 celebrates those who have reached the pinnacle of achievement across a wide variety of fields of expertise, as well as those organisations and individuals that lead the way in driving their industries forward.
Each year World Finance compiles the list of 100 individuals and companies - not according to capitalisation figures or growth, but purely on excellence in their field.
In its fourth year, the list presents the new business elite, made up of those whose vision and enterprise shapes the conceptual landscape of finance, business and technology.
The list was unveiled in a special supplement as well as showcased on the worldfinance100.com site where the advice and insight they offer can inspire and challenge others and serve as a benchmark of achievement.
“I consider it a great achievement that Alpen Capital has made it to the World Finance 100 list. Alpen Capital is a Dubai born entity and within a span of less than eight years, has managed to establish a web of relationships across the GCC and India,” said Rohit Walia, executive vice chairman & CEO, Alpen Capital.
“I am glad that our efforts in connecting our clients with the right opportunities and making things happen for them is being recognised,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts Of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan