Alpen Capital in top 100 global finance firms
Manama, January 10, 2013
Bahrain-based Alpen Capital, a provider of investment banking advisory services, was honoured as one of the top 100 companies by World Finance in their 2013 World Finance 100 list.
The World Finance 100 celebrates those who have reached the pinnacle of achievement across a wide variety of fields of expertise, as well as those organisations and individuals that lead the way in driving their industries forward.
Each year World Finance compiles the list of 100 individuals and companies - not according to capitalisation figures or growth, but purely on excellence in their field.
In its fourth year, the list presents the new business elite, made up of those whose vision and enterprise shapes the conceptual landscape of finance, business and technology.
The list was unveiled in a special supplement as well as showcased on the worldfinance100.com site where the advice and insight they offer can inspire and challenge others and serve as a benchmark of achievement.
“I consider it a great achievement that Alpen Capital has made it to the World Finance 100 list. Alpen Capital is a Dubai born entity and within a span of less than eight years, has managed to establish a web of relationships across the GCC and India,” said Rohit Walia, executive vice chairman & CEO, Alpen Capital.
“I am glad that our efforts in connecting our clients with the right opportunities and making things happen for them is being recognised,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head