Solidarity names grand prize winner
Manama, January 7, 2013
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of one of the largest Takaful groups in the world, Solidarity Group Holding, has announced the winner of its grand prize draw – Insure & Win, Dodge Charger.
The draw was recently held at Solidarity Insurance Services Center in Seef under the supervision of Yasser A Rahman Buallai, the representative from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce in the presence of Youssef Al Kareh, Solidarity General Takaful’s general manager and Jalal Aqelah, Corporate Communication assistant manager.
Al Kareh presented the car key to winner Mamdooh Abdulhusain Ali, who expressed his sincere thanks and appreciation to Solidarity. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson