Solidarity names grand prize winner
Manama, January 7, 2013
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of one of the largest Takaful groups in the world, Solidarity Group Holding, has announced the winner of its grand prize draw – Insure & Win, Dodge Charger.
The draw was recently held at Solidarity Insurance Services Center in Seef under the supervision of Yasser A Rahman Buallai, the representative from the Ministry of Industry and Commerce in the presence of Youssef Al Kareh, Solidarity General Takaful’s general manager and Jalal Aqelah, Corporate Communication assistant manager.
Al Kareh presented the car key to winner Mamdooh Abdulhusain Ali, who expressed his sincere thanks and appreciation to Solidarity. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion
- Peru road shows target Mideast markets
- EFG Hermes Q1 net profit up 27pc
- ADCB sells $300m of subordinated bonds
- Standard Chartered’s credit card wins award
- Emirates NBD seals Dubai tower deal
- Dar Al Arkan raises $450m from sukuk sale
- Barclays advises on equities over bonds