Mashreq launches special DSF promotion
Dubai, January 6, 2013
Mashreq has introduced a unique promotion during the Dubai Shopping Festival 2013, designed to make the festival three times more rewarding for its debit and credit cardholders.
Mashreq cardholders are up for rewarding benefits to make their shopping experience even more exciting with the bank’s three elements - shopping rewards, shopping win back, shopping convenience, a statement from the bank said.
During DSF, customers will receive double points from Mashreq’s rewards programme ‘Salaam’ for every transaction. The platinum elite cardholders are offered eight points for every dirham spent during the shopping festival.
While, the co-brand suite of products including Etisalat, Air Arabia and Grand Entertainment Cards will also enjoy free Etisalat talk time, Air Arabia travel vouchers and Grand movie tickets respectively, the statement said.
Nimish Dwivedi, head of payments, Mashreq, said: “Our aim at Mashreq is to ensure that our customers are winners all the way powered by innovation. There is no better time than this most exciting event of the year- DSF- to make our cardholders shopping experience most rewarding with more points, more rewards and more shopping convenience through the 0 per cent payment plan.”
“Besides these innovative rewards, we also offer customers who do not have a Mashreq card the first in UAE benefit of getting a fully personalised credit card in just 30 minutes to start shopping right away.”
The bank is also offering a chance to win shopping spend back, with a daily draw throughout the festival to announce the lucky customer. Card members can now win back their retail spend on that specific day, the statement said.
This includes Mashreq’s 0 per cent easy payment plan programme will help customers make high value purchases on their Mashreq Credit Card and convert their transactions to equated monthly installments at zero interest up to 12 months.
For individuals who do not have a Mashreq Debit or Credit Card, UAE’s first instant banking service with ‘Mashreq GO’ available at select branches allows them to obtain it instantly, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies
- Payfort offers zero deposit scheme to SMEs
- In a first, NCB Capital names female CEO