Adel Fadhul and Hussain Abdulla Isa
StanChart names key Bahrain officials
Manama, December 24, 2012
Standard Chartered Bank Bahrain has appointed Hussain Abdulla Isa as the new head of Islamic banking for consumers and Adel Fadhul as head of wholesale banking operations.
Isa will be leading the bank's strategy in developing its consumer Islamic banking business in the kingdom and increase its share in the market, said a report in the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Fadhul will be leading the bank's strategy in developing product delivery platforms in Bahrain as well as ensuring adherence to customer service standards and performance measures.
"Qualified Bahrainis make up 69 per cent of the bank's population and appointing Hussain and Adel with leadership roles reflects our pledge to hire and develop local talents to lead the bank in the future," said chief executive Hassan Amin Jarar.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service