Viva, CrediMax to enhance wireless POS network
Manama, December 19, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom provider, has partnered with top credit cards company CrediMax, to enhance the latter’s wireless Point of Sale (POS) machines in Bahrain by connecting them to Viva’s network.
The partnership aims to enhance administrative functions at Points of Sale machines and create an efficient sales process and a better overall shopping experience for customers.
This integration of mobile technology into the shopping experience to meet customer needs will further position CrediMax’s points of service as convenient and secure means of payment and will promote them as a safe alternative payment method, a statement said.
“We are proud to be able to add this service to our existing portfolio of enterprise services” commented Nezar Banabeela, Viva chief of Wholesale and Enterprise.
“Through this partnership Viva Bahrain is once again proving to be an innovator in the telecom Enterprise sector, by having CrediMax chose Viva’s network to power their Points of Sale machines across Bahrain.”
CrediMax's head of Merchant Services and Sales, Amira Ismail, said: "We are pleased for this exclusive partnership with Viva, which will certainly support our effective role in card online payment through POS, while providing Viva with an advanced facility that enables it to provide such effective and real-time service for our business in Bahrain." – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm