Viva, CrediMax to enhance wireless POS network
Manama, December 19, 2012
Viva Bahrain, a leading telecom provider, has partnered with top credit cards company CrediMax, to enhance the latter’s wireless Point of Sale (POS) machines in Bahrain by connecting them to Viva’s network.
The partnership aims to enhance administrative functions at Points of Sale machines and create an efficient sales process and a better overall shopping experience for customers.
This integration of mobile technology into the shopping experience to meet customer needs will further position CrediMax’s points of service as convenient and secure means of payment and will promote them as a safe alternative payment method, a statement said.
“We are proud to be able to add this service to our existing portfolio of enterprise services” commented Nezar Banabeela, Viva chief of Wholesale and Enterprise.
“Through this partnership Viva Bahrain is once again proving to be an innovator in the telecom Enterprise sector, by having CrediMax chose Viva’s network to power their Points of Sale machines across Bahrain.”
CrediMax's head of Merchant Services and Sales, Amira Ismail, said: "We are pleased for this exclusive partnership with Viva, which will certainly support our effective role in card online payment through POS, while providing Viva with an advanced facility that enables it to provide such effective and real-time service for our business in Bahrain." – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business