UNB to tap existing $400m bond today
Dubai, December 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi-listed Union National Bank (UNB) plans to tap its existing $400 million 2016 bond on Wednesday, arranging banks said.
Price guidance for the issue was released in the 2.7 percent area, but final size is still to be determined.
Citigroup, Standard Chartered, HSBC, Deutsche Bank and National Bank of Abu Dhabi are bookrunners on the deal.
UNB said in a bourse statement on Tuesday it planned to tap debt markets "shortly". It issued the $400 million bond in November last year, which carries a 3.875 percent coupon. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf stocks surge as Fed tapering adds fuel to fire
- SABB launches graduates programme
- NBAD names key official for Hong Kong
- Commercial Bank of Dubai obtains $450m loan
- EFG Hermes names group co-chief
- Islamic bond issuance in GCC picking up
- Kuwait budget surplus likely to hit $42.4bn
- Bahrain banking sector on road to recovery
- GCC banks' outlook stable, says report
- GBSA panel names new chairperson