UNB to tap existing $400m bond today
Dubai, December 12, 2012
Abu Dhabi-listed Union National Bank (UNB) plans to tap its existing $400 million 2016 bond on Wednesday, arranging banks said.
Price guidance for the issue was released in the 2.7 percent area, but final size is still to be determined.
Citigroup, Standard Chartered, HSBC, Deutsche Bank and National Bank of Abu Dhabi are bookrunners on the deal.
UNB said in a bourse statement on Tuesday it planned to tap debt markets "shortly". It issued the $400 million bond in November last year, which carries a 3.875 percent coupon. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital
- Al Baraka to raise $200m with sukuk