Saudi real GDP grows 5.8pc in Q3
Riyadh, December 11, 2012
Saudi Arabia's gross domestic product (GDP), adjusted for inflation, grew 5.87 per cent in the third quarter from a year ago compared to a 5.5 per cent expansion in the previous three months, data from Central Department of Statistics showed on Tuesday.
Analysts polled by Reuters in September forecast economic growth of the world's top oil exporter to slow to 5.3 per cent in 2012 from 7.1 per cent last year.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- UAE April inflation eases to 0.9pc y/y
- IDB picks banks for $500m sukuk sale
- BLME eyes 15pc asset growth, stronger Gulf ties
- Bahrain MPs veto national budget
- Bahrain needs to cut public debt urgently: IMF
- DIB ratings receives Moody’s affirmation
- Pinebridge names CIO for Mena, Turkey
- Regulation ‘biggest challenge for CFOs’
- ENBD plans bond sale to boost capital