UAE Exchange honoured for brand excellence
Dubai, December 10, 2012
UAE Exchange, a leader in remittances and foreign exchange services, has won the Global Award for Brand Excellence in ‘Banking and Financial Service’ category at an event held recently in Mumbai.
Y Sudhir Kumar Shetty, COO – Global Operations, UAE Exchange, said: “Our belief, that only enhanced customer experience can take the brand to truly global standards, has borne fruit.
“Our customers are our driving force. They inspire us to push the limits and bring the best to the table. It is their trust in us that drives us to maintain high customer service standards across our operations, globally. The result of these efforts is this prestigious award. We are thankful to our customers for motivating and supporting us all through.”
Promoth Manghat, vice president – Global Operations, UAE Exchange, said, “We feel very honoured by this recognition. Our hand-picked professionals, worldwide, are committed to make it easy for millions of customers.
“Our team walks that extra mile to form that trusted link, connecting expatriates with their families. It is these efforts that have won us this global award and we thank our customers for it. This recognition adds more responsibility on us and we will strive harder to stand up to the expectations of our customers.”
The award ceremony was conducted alongside the World Brand Congress 2012, which is considered to be one of the largest congregations of some of the world’s most successful and sought after brands.
The Global Award for Brand Excellence is presented to organisations that have played a significant role in building their brands on the international platform. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook
- GCC urged to set up onshore financial centres
- Consolidation push paying off for Bahrain banks
- Mubadala to focus more on US, Europe
- Six banks join plan for shared customer data register
- UAE economy grows 4pc in 2013
- Egypt foreign reserves up to $17.3bn
- StanChart opens second branch in Iraq
- Oil below $90 to hit GCC economies