Towers Watson appoints new executives
Dubai, December 10, 2012
Towers Watson, a leading professional services company, has appointed two senior executives - Jim Matthewman and Marjola Rintjema - to its UAE team.
Based in Dubai, the executives will support and contribute to the growth of the company in the Emirates and across the Middle East region, a statement from the company said.
Matthewman joins as the lead consultant for organisation design and strategic workforce planning. He has 28 years of experience in consulting and has advised over 2,000 organisations in more than 40 countries. He specialises in strategic business alignment, organisation design, workforce planning and integrated people strategies.
Marjola Rintjema joins as senior consultant in the talent and reward practice, bringing more than 15 years of experience in talent management, organisation alignment and translating business strategy into HR policies. In her role, she will oversee change management and communication for Middle East-based companies, the statement said.
“Matthewman and Rintjema bring a vast amount of experience to Towers Watson and we are looking forward to having their expertise to support the needs of our clients in the region,” Ahmad Waarie, managing consultant, Towers Watson Middle East, said. “Their appointments come at a time when regional organisations are placing greater emphasis on strategies that develop human-capital than ever before.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions