Mashreq announces warehouse sale
Dubai, December 9, 2012
Leading UAE bank Mashreq will be launching a three-day warehouse sale in Dubai starting from December 13 for its debit and credit card members with discounts of up to 75 per cent.
The sale, to be held from 10am to 10pm at Le Meridian Hotel, is exclusive for Mashreq cardholders only and is aimed at celebrating the festive season and offer customers with real value added benefits, said a senior official.
Nimish Dwivedi, the head of Payment at Mashreq said, “We want our customers to end the year on a really festive note. To achieve this, we have roped in select partners offering relevant products at massive discounts across various categories like jewellery, electronics, apparel and accessories."
A variety of brands including Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Compume, Hour Choice, Rivoli Eyewear, Rivoli Angels, Rivoli Textiles, Jashanmal, Levis, Dockers, Reiss, Lipsy, Patrizia Pepe, Braccialini & Phillip Plein by Lui O Lei trading and more will be present at the warehouse sale.
According to Dwivedi, the customers interested in planning for a holiday, can do so now with Mashreq Travel offers.
"Card members can utilize the exclusive travel discounts and benefits of up to 20 per cent discount from SNTTA on select airlines such as Thai Airways, Gulf Air, Qatar Airways and more," he noted.
"Our warehouse sale is perfectly timed to enable our customers do their festive shopping and purchase gifts at these incredible discounts,” added Dwivedi.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale