Mashreq announces warehouse sale
Dubai, December 9, 2012
Leading UAE bank Mashreq will be launching a three-day warehouse sale in Dubai starting from December 13 for its debit and credit card members with discounts of up to 75 per cent.
The sale, to be held from 10am to 10pm at Le Meridian Hotel, is exclusive for Mashreq cardholders only and is aimed at celebrating the festive season and offer customers with real value added benefits, said a senior official.
Nimish Dwivedi, the head of Payment at Mashreq said, “We want our customers to end the year on a really festive note. To achieve this, we have roped in select partners offering relevant products at massive discounts across various categories like jewellery, electronics, apparel and accessories."
A variety of brands including Malabar Gold & Diamonds, Compume, Hour Choice, Rivoli Eyewear, Rivoli Angels, Rivoli Textiles, Jashanmal, Levis, Dockers, Reiss, Lipsy, Patrizia Pepe, Braccialini & Phillip Plein by Lui O Lei trading and more will be present at the warehouse sale.
According to Dwivedi, the customers interested in planning for a holiday, can do so now with Mashreq Travel offers.
"Card members can utilize the exclusive travel discounts and benefits of up to 20 per cent discount from SNTTA on select airlines such as Thai Airways, Gulf Air, Qatar Airways and more," he noted.
"Our warehouse sale is perfectly timed to enable our customers do their festive shopping and purchase gifts at these incredible discounts,” added Dwivedi.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award
- Alba backs Euromoney forum
- URC bond rating upgraded to stable outlook