ANB launches new futuristic ATM
Riyadh, December 8, 2012
Arab National Bank (ANB) has announced the launch of its first futuristic ATM site which incorporates digital LED technology with display screens linked to the bank's headquarters.
This enables ATM users to avail 'real time' product information and ATM security related information, a statement from the bank said.
ANB's head of consumer banking, Asad Alsada, said: “Our new Ourouba/Madinnah Road ATM premises is the first of a major upgrade to ANB premises and features a stunning modern interior developed by leading design consultants which is a direct reflection of the major transformation taking place across the bank in meeting the needs and preferences of today's technology savvy customers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain to host key Arab exchange talks
- QNB to start India operations
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch