ANB launches new futuristic ATM
Riyadh, December 8, 2012
Arab National Bank (ANB) has announced the launch of its first futuristic ATM site which incorporates digital LED technology with display screens linked to the bank's headquarters.
This enables ATM users to avail 'real time' product information and ATM security related information, a statement from the bank said.
ANB's head of consumer banking, Asad Alsada, said: “Our new Ourouba/Madinnah Road ATM premises is the first of a major upgrade to ANB premises and features a stunning modern interior developed by leading design consultants which is a direct reflection of the major transformation taking place across the bank in meeting the needs and preferences of today's technology savvy customers.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey
- United Arab Bank backs UAE-Turkey business