Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum
Shuaa Capital appoints new CFO
Dubai, December 4, 2012
Shuaa Capital, the Dubai-based investment bank, has appointed Houssem Ben Haj Amor as its chief financial officer with immediate effect, the company said in a statement.
Amor was finance director since November 2011 and supervised the finance departments of Shuaa and its subsidiaries as part of the role. He joined the company in 2007 from Societe Generale in Tunisia.
Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum, executive chairman of Shuaa Capital, said: “Houssem has led the finance team and has made an invaluable contribution in the planning and development of our new strategic, operational and financial roadmap.
“I have been impressed by his extremely strong technical accounting and management capabilities which will play an important role as we look to deploy our balance sheet to capture growth opportunities in the credit space.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk