Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum
Shuaa Capital appoints new CFO
Dubai, December 4, 2012
Shuaa Capital, the Dubai-based investment bank, has appointed Houssem Ben Haj Amor as its chief financial officer with immediate effect, the company said in a statement.
Amor was finance director since November 2011 and supervised the finance departments of Shuaa and its subsidiaries as part of the role. He joined the company in 2007 from Societe Generale in Tunisia.
Sheikh Maktoum Hasher Al Maktoum, executive chairman of Shuaa Capital, said: “Houssem has led the finance team and has made an invaluable contribution in the planning and development of our new strategic, operational and financial roadmap.
“I have been impressed by his extremely strong technical accounting and management capabilities which will play an important role as we look to deploy our balance sheet to capture growth opportunities in the credit space.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance