Bahrain insurance firm revamps website
Manama, December 3, 2012
Bahrain National Life Assurance Company (bnl), a leading provider of group life insurance, savings schemes and premier healthcare plans in the Kingdom, has announced the launch of its new interactive website.
A subsidiary of Bahrain National Holding Company, bnl is the only local company specialising exclusively in life and healthcare insurance products and services, has maintained a solid vision for providing quality products for corporates and individuals.
The new website, www.bnl4life.com, has been a well thought out operation, said bnl general manager Robert Grey.
"We looked at every detail through our customers' eyes to make the site as user-friendly as possible. This has led to a complete recreation of the site and how its navigational structure, social and visual elements are presented while updating content, options and abilities for users to quickly find the information they need and ask for quotes online," he explained.
"We believe in providing accurate information and this is the reason why we concentrated on making the process of finding and purchasing life and healthcare insurance easy, convenient and affordable," he added.
The Bahrini firm offers products such as group life insurance, savings schemes, key man assurance, international student plans, premier healthcare plans, future education and security plans as well as unit-linked insurance plans so that shoppers can make highly informed buying decisions, resulting in significant savings of time and money.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head