iForex adds natural gas to tradable commodities
Dubai, November 29, 2012
Top currency trader iForex has recently introduced the popular CFD, natural gas to its list of tradable commodities, offering benefits from the movements in gas prices by trading the Henry Hub Natural Gas CFD.
iForex has provided this service in an array of languages, including Arabic which can be found at iforex.ae, a statement said.
iForex regularly expands its list of tradable commodities to include the most popular commodities on the market. Natural gas gives traders a wider variety of tradable securities apart from foreign exchange currency pairs, allowing traders to diversify their portfolio. In addition, natural gas has ample amount of information regarding its price movements, making it easy for traders to track.
“The addition of natural gas CFDs to our catalogue of tradable commodities is a significant milestone for iForex,” a senior marketing executive was quoted as saying.
“With the commodity market increasing every day, it has been a popular trend among traders to take advantage of this commodity. Natural gas is different than other commodities, such as oil, in that the price of Gas is determined largely by its own supply and demand dynamic, making its conclusion of price much simpler. Given this fact, trading Natural Gas is an easy way for new traders to enter the market.”
iForex is committed to the highest level of customer service with their top of the line services for all types of traders, including those seeking only to trade natural gas, a company statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi non-oil sector posts solid growth in Feb
- Seera total income rises to $34m
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi