iForex adds natural gas to tradable commodities
Dubai, November 29, 2012
Top currency trader iForex has recently introduced the popular CFD, natural gas to its list of tradable commodities, offering benefits from the movements in gas prices by trading the Henry Hub Natural Gas CFD.
iForex has provided this service in an array of languages, including Arabic which can be found at iforex.ae, a statement said.
iForex regularly expands its list of tradable commodities to include the most popular commodities on the market. Natural gas gives traders a wider variety of tradable securities apart from foreign exchange currency pairs, allowing traders to diversify their portfolio. In addition, natural gas has ample amount of information regarding its price movements, making it easy for traders to track.
“The addition of natural gas CFDs to our catalogue of tradable commodities is a significant milestone for iForex,” a senior marketing executive was quoted as saying.
“With the commodity market increasing every day, it has been a popular trend among traders to take advantage of this commodity. Natural gas is different than other commodities, such as oil, in that the price of Gas is determined largely by its own supply and demand dynamic, making its conclusion of price much simpler. Given this fact, trading Natural Gas is an easy way for new traders to enter the market.”
iForex is committed to the highest level of customer service with their top of the line services for all types of traders, including those seeking only to trade natural gas, a company statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school