Solidarity opens new insurance services unit
Manama, November 28, 2012
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of one of the world's largest takaful groups Solidarity Group Holding, has opened its largest insurance services centre in Muharraq area of Bahrain, said a report.
The centre was inaugurated by Central Bank of Bahrain executive director of financial institutions supervision Abdul Rahman Al Baker, the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, reported.
"We are delighted to announce the launch of our new insurance services centre which can only strengthen our reach to be closer to our customers," said Solidarity General Takaful chairman Saleh Hussain.
"This initiative is part of an expansion strategy Solidarity has embarked upon to expand its retail network and proximity to its increasing customer base," he added.
The new insurance services centre is headed by Ebrahim Al Gillidary who has vast experience in the field. It is designed to provide Solidarity's customers with an enhanced customer experience and to service all their takaful insurance needs, the report added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge