Solidarity opens new insurance services unit
Manama, November 28, 2012
Solidarity General Takaful, a subsidiary of one of the world's largest takaful groups Solidarity Group Holding, has opened its largest insurance services centre in Muharraq area of Bahrain, said a report.
The centre was inaugurated by Central Bank of Bahrain executive director of financial institutions supervision Abdul Rahman Al Baker, the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication, reported.
"We are delighted to announce the launch of our new insurance services centre which can only strengthen our reach to be closer to our customers," said Solidarity General Takaful chairman Saleh Hussain.
"This initiative is part of an expansion strategy Solidarity has embarked upon to expand its retail network and proximity to its increasing customer base," he added.
The new insurance services centre is headed by Ebrahim Al Gillidary who has vast experience in the field. It is designed to provide Solidarity's customers with an enhanced customer experience and to service all their takaful insurance needs, the report added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk
- More support for Islamic banking urged
- Bahrain to set new takaful rules by year-end
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3