SABB launches e-platform for foreign currency
Riyadh, November 26, 2012
The Saudi British Bank (SABB), an associated company of the HSBC Group, said it has launched an innovative foreign currency portal for corporate clients to use in their foreign currency trading operations.
The online platform features market rates in real time for all major currencies on demand for clients, and the rates are offered by deal type as well, said the SABB in its statement.
To better assist users, the interface presents a deals log to track trade history that is exportable to popular corporate software.
The importance of this development in foreign exchange trading is due to its easiness of use and richness of features, the statement added.
Currency rates fluctuate in full view throughout trading hours, and eliminates the time and effort spent in interactions with traders that might be inefficient considering the fast pace of FX trading world.
SABB treasurer Saleh Al-Motawa said the bank never ceases to explore strategies to enhance its unique offerings in the market.
"The SABB FX announcement is the latest example of how we continuously innovate to meet our client demands. Foreign currency trading could be a difficult process, and we made it as efficient and effective as possible,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school