RAK FTZ highlights key business priorities
Ras Al Khaimah, November 25, 2012
Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone (RAK FTZ), a major free trade zone in the UAE, recently held an event featuring a series of presentations from prominent speakers, highlighting key priorities in the changed business landscape.
The event, held at InterContinental Dubai Festival City in Dubai, was attended by more than 400 clients of the free trade zone, from different industries such as trading, consulting, and industrial.
In her welcome note, Maryam Al Murshedi Al Shehhi, deputy director general of RAK FTZ, said: “We have 1,935 new companies in the RAK FTZ family this year, and by the end of 2012, we expect this number to increase significantly. We would like to credit this performance to a host of factors – from our transparent, investor-friendly policies to our strategic location.”
“We would like to thank our clients for their confidence in our unique business model. This initiative to host a business lunch for our clients is aimed at boosting our interaction and commitment to our clients’ growth journey.”
Kholoud El Fouly, director of Client Relations of RAK FTZ, said: “By gathering our clients and bringing together a panel of experts to talk about the matters that add value to their businesses, we hope that it will produce a host of valuable ideas, support their particular needs and gain insights that can add value to their businesses.”
El Fouly added that RAK FTZ clients could expect more events in 2013. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service