ADCB hires Standard Life chairman as adviser
Abu Dhabi, November 21, 2012
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank , the United Arab Emirates' third biggest bank by market value, has appointed Gerry Grimstone as adviser to the bank's board, the lender said on Wednesday.
Grimstone, a former investment banker at Schroders replaces Lord Mervyn Davies of Abersoch whose term expired recently, ADCB said in a statement.
Currently, Grimstone is chairman of Standard Life, one of Britain's largest savings and investments businesses. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school