ADCB hires Standard Life chairman as adviser
Abu Dhabi, November 21, 2012
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank , the United Arab Emirates' third biggest bank by market value, has appointed Gerry Grimstone as adviser to the bank's board, the lender said on Wednesday.
Grimstone, a former investment banker at Schroders replaces Lord Mervyn Davies of Abersoch whose term expired recently, ADCB said in a statement.
Currently, Grimstone is chairman of Standard Life, one of Britain's largest savings and investments businesses. – Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge