Mashreq offers free iPad with loan application
Dubai, November 21, 2012
UAE-based Mashreq, a leading financial institution, has announced a new tailor-made bundled personal loan proposition, with every loan applicant receiving a free iPad Mini (16GB) Wi-Fi.
The loan, which can be availed in 24 hours, is offered for customers with minimum income of Dh5,000 ($1,360).
Tooran Asif, head of Personal Banking, Mashreq said, “We continue to offer strong financial products to our customers coupled with convenience and innovation. Banking with Mashreq is forever evolving and our endeavor is to extend a truly exceptional experience to our customers who are the core focus of our strategy.”
The limited period offer is valid until the end of the year and offers competitive interest rates, first year-free credit card across Mashreq’s unique cards segment and a first year-free overdraft facility.
“Given that it is the festive season, which is also considered as a holiday season, we anticipate many of our customers to have travel plans. That said we wish to provide appropriate financial products for them to double their joy with their families,” Tooran added.
The Majestic Loan customers can opt for job-loss insurance in the case they lose their jobs due to any unforeseen circumstances. This ensures covering the monthly loan installments until re-employment or for as much as six months, a statement said.
Customers applying for Majestic Loan would be eligible for fall below fee waivers on the repayment account and first year fee waiver on revolving overdraft facility, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award