Mashreq offers free iPad with loan application
Dubai, November 21, 2012
UAE-based Mashreq, a leading financial institution, has announced a new tailor-made bundled personal loan proposition, with every loan applicant receiving a free iPad Mini (16GB) Wi-Fi.
The loan, which can be availed in 24 hours, is offered for customers with minimum income of Dh5,000 ($1,360).
Tooran Asif, head of Personal Banking, Mashreq said, “We continue to offer strong financial products to our customers coupled with convenience and innovation. Banking with Mashreq is forever evolving and our endeavor is to extend a truly exceptional experience to our customers who are the core focus of our strategy.”
The limited period offer is valid until the end of the year and offers competitive interest rates, first year-free credit card across Mashreq’s unique cards segment and a first year-free overdraft facility.
“Given that it is the festive season, which is also considered as a holiday season, we anticipate many of our customers to have travel plans. That said we wish to provide appropriate financial products for them to double their joy with their families,” Tooran added.
The Majestic Loan customers can opt for job-loss insurance in the case they lose their jobs due to any unforeseen circumstances. This ensures covering the monthly loan installments until re-employment or for as much as six months, a statement said.
Customers applying for Majestic Loan would be eligible for fall below fee waivers on the repayment account and first year fee waiver on revolving overdraft facility, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school