Du chief to speak at ENBD business seminar
Dubai, November 21, 2012
The chief executive officer of Emirates Integrated Telecommunications Company (du) will give a keynote address at the second networking session of the “Emirates NBD Global Business Series” in Dubai today.
Osman Sultan will speak on how he took du from a start-up to one of the UAE’s most visible and respected companies at the meeting set to be held between 7 pm and 9:30 pm at the Jumeirah Emirates Towers.
The event, organised by leading bank Emirates NBD, is part of a series of 12 monthly networking sessions, giving SME owners an opportunity to meet icons of the UAE business community.
The “Emirates NBD Global Business Series” is an initiative of The Intelligent SME magazine, with Dubai SME a strategic partner and Emirates NBD Business Banking as title sponsor. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance