IFH opens new main branch in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, November 19, 2012
Islamic Finance House (IFH), a leading provider of Shari’a compliant services, has announced the opening of its new main branch in Abu Dhabi.
Eisa Alqubaisi, chairman of IFH said: “We at Islamic Finance House offer innovative Shari’a compliant personal and business Islamic finance products, with a clear objective to become the preferred financial institution in the UAE.”
“As we seek to position IFH as premier Islamic finance company in the UAE, we empower our strength from being a member of Finance House Group, by adding a new diversification to the groups’ wide portfolio through serving its strong and growing customer base,” he concluded.
The new branch is strategically located in an accessible area in Abu Dhabi, and handled by a thoroughly skilled management team and staff devoted to serve customers from Saturday to Thursday between 8 am and 5 pm, to offer them a wide range of Shari’a compliant financial services and meet the diverse requirements of personal and business Islamic finance customers.
IFH is a private joint stock company licensed by Central Bank of the UAE, managed by a highly qualified team and monitored by an accredited Shari’a Supervisory Board. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: abu dhabi |
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget
- DFM accredits 2 firms for margin trading
- Kuwait inflation plunges to nine-year low
- DFM trading hit by technical fault
- GCC firms seek Egypt investment guarantee
- Qatar c.bank plans $1.1bn in bonds, sukuk