Mohammed Al Mazemi
StanChart guarantees 8-minute teller service
Dubai, November 19, 2012
Standard Chartered recently introduced a new service across six of its branches in the UAE that guarantees teller service within an eight minute time frame.
The ‘8-minute teller service guarantee’ will be rolled out to all of its 11 branches by the beginning of 2013, a statement said.
To monitor and track the service pledge, the bank has introduced a new queuing system to its branches. If the pledge is not met, the bank will donate Dh10 ($2.72) to ‘Seeing is Believing’, Standard Chartered’s global initiative to eliminate avoidable blindness by 2020.
Mohammed Al Mazemi, general manager, Distribution - Middle East for Standard Chartered, said: “Standard Chartered adopts a ‘customer focused’ approach when providing financial services to individuals.
“We review our service levels and customer satisfaction constantly and always look at ways to enhance their experience. The ‘8-minute teller service guarantee’ is a result of our continuous investment in improving our infrastructure and capabilities in the UAE.”
The ‘8-minute teller service guarantee’ is currently available in six Standard Chartered branches in the UAE – Bur Dubai, Deira, Emaar Business Park, Dubai Mall, Al Najda and Al Ain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks