Mohammed Al Mazemi
StanChart guarantees 8-minute teller service
Dubai, November 19, 2012
Standard Chartered recently introduced a new service across six of its branches in the UAE that guarantees teller service within an eight minute time frame.
The ‘8-minute teller service guarantee’ will be rolled out to all of its 11 branches by the beginning of 2013, a statement said.
To monitor and track the service pledge, the bank has introduced a new queuing system to its branches. If the pledge is not met, the bank will donate Dh10 ($2.72) to ‘Seeing is Believing’, Standard Chartered’s global initiative to eliminate avoidable blindness by 2020.
Mohammed Al Mazemi, general manager, Distribution - Middle East for Standard Chartered, said: “Standard Chartered adopts a ‘customer focused’ approach when providing financial services to individuals.
“We review our service levels and customer satisfaction constantly and always look at ways to enhance their experience. The ‘8-minute teller service guarantee’ is a result of our continuous investment in improving our infrastructure and capabilities in the UAE.”
The ‘8-minute teller service guarantee’ is currently available in six Standard Chartered branches in the UAE – Bur Dubai, Deira, Emaar Business Park, Dubai Mall, Al Najda and Al Ain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- NBAD approves 40pc cash dividends
- NBAD sees 8-10pc loan growth
- Al Basel Group launches investment arm
- Union Insurance posts $18m profit
- Oman warns banks on conflicts of interest
- Japan to lend Tunisia $480m
- 400 to join anti-laundering seminar in Riyadh
- Lebanese insurer to head Prague Club
- UAE's first REIT plans $135m IPO
- Bahrain banking industry outlook 'positive'
- New India Assurance opens Bahrain branch
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit