SNIC opens first retail outlet in Bahrain
Manama, November 19, 2012
Saudi National Insurance Company (SNIC) has announced the opening of its first retail outlet in Bahrain following five years of its successful operation in the Kingdom.
SNIC said the launch of the new centre at Salmabad comes as part of its market expansion plans and also reflects its commitment to clients by giving them more convenience.
The outlet was officially opened by Central Bank of Bahrain (CBB) executive director of financial institutions supervision Abdul Rahman Al Baker. Other CBB officials and SNIC board members attended.
The outlet will sell individual products ranging from private motor, medical and home insurance to individual client handling policy issuance, claims and renewals.
"Having opened our first outlet, we can better serve our clients and provide them with the commitment they deserve by giving them the flexibility of having access to our service from Saturday to Thursday," remarked SNIC official Khalid Al Shaikh.
"As we continue to strive for development of our core competence that makes us unique from our competitors, we held a workshop for our staff to ensure our customers are served in the best manner," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- New guidelines for Islamic banks, Takaful
- ADS to enter UK in 2014, starts pricing yuan
- Citadel cuts net loss as regional unrest eases
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity