Mashreq board member Majed Saif Al-Ghurair resigns
Dubai, November 14, 2012
Dubai's Mashreq, the second-largest lender in the emirate by market value, said board member Majed Saif Al-Ghurair has resigned with immediate effect, according to a bourse filing on Wednesday.
No reason for the resignation was given.
Ghurair, who is also a board member of the Dubai Financial Support Fund, belongs to one of Dubai's oldest and most prominent merchant families and is the cousin of Mashreq chief executive Abdul Aziz Al-Ghurair. - Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gold gains on China demand
- HSBC to launch insurance products in UAE
- Bahrain to host key Arab exchange talks
- QNB to start India operations
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator