BDO in Bahrain appoints new chief executive
Manama, November 8, 2012
BDO in Bahrain, one of the largest professional firms in the Kingdom for auditing, business advisory and corporate support services, has appointed Ali Jawad Habib Jawad as its new chief executive.
Jawad, who joined BDO in 2005, has extensive diverse career background in the areas of auditing, management, consultancy and legal advisory, a statement from the company said.
He has been active in assisting the management in running the organisation and holding the responsibility for leading the advisory, legal and the business development role.
Jawad started his career as auditor and successfully managed the completion of various audit clients, assisted in planning and conducting special assignments, due-diligence for various regional and international clients.
He has been actively involved in the establishment and management of unique ventures and in developing a strategic action plan for BDO in Bahrain, Oman and Qatar, the statement said.
As CEO, he is responsible for the development and the management of the group’s business, reporting to the chairman and the board of directors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale
- Iraq Trade Bank to expand into Lebanon, Turkey
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge