BDO in Bahrain appoints new chief executive
Manama, November 8, 2012
BDO in Bahrain, one of the largest professional firms in the Kingdom for auditing, business advisory and corporate support services, has appointed Ali Jawad Habib Jawad as its new chief executive.
Jawad, who joined BDO in 2005, has extensive diverse career background in the areas of auditing, management, consultancy and legal advisory, a statement from the company said.
He has been active in assisting the management in running the organisation and holding the responsibility for leading the advisory, legal and the business development role.
Jawad started his career as auditor and successfully managed the completion of various audit clients, assisted in planning and conducting special assignments, due-diligence for various regional and international clients.
He has been actively involved in the establishment and management of unique ventures and in developing a strategic action plan for BDO in Bahrain, Oman and Qatar, the statement said.
As CEO, he is responsible for the development and the management of the group’s business, reporting to the chairman and the board of directors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school
- Dubai non-oil trade surges 10pc to $272bn
- Iran president targets stagflation in first budget