Qatar National Bank launches $1bn bond
Doha, November 7, 2012
Qatar National Bank (QNB) launched a $1 billion bond, due to mature in February 2018, on Wednesday, at a tighter spread than earlier indicated, arranging banks said.
The Gulf state's biggest bank by market value launched the bond at a spread of 145 basis points over midswaps after announcing the deal earlier in the day.
Deutsche Bank, HSBC Holdings, Mitsubishi UFJ, Standard Chartered and QNB Capital are mandated bookrunners on the bond.-Reuters
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi inflation edges up to 3.1pc y/y in Nov
- Kuwait's Investment Dar reaches key debt agreement
- Banks on alert over ATM fraud
- Bahrain's economy bounces back on positive outlook
- Mena inbound M&A value triples to $3.9bn
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Egypt urban inflation hits 4-year high in Nov
- Adib honoured for SME support services
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth