NBK Capital wins best broker award
Kuwait, November 4, 2012
NBK Capital, a unit of National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), has won the "Best Broker in Kuwait 2012" award from leading international finance magazine Global Investor.
Global Investor is part of the Euromoney Institutional Investor group, and is the group’s flagship international asset management publication.
This accolade at the publication’s third annual Middle East Awards comes following the recent award received by NBK Capital from The Banker magazine for “Deal of the Year,” said a statement from the Kuwaiti lender.
The award was received by Jasem Al Zeraei, the head of Institutional Sales at the 2012 Middle East Awards event held last month in Doha.
Commenting on the win, Al Zeraei said, ““NBK Capital takes pride in being selected as the Best Broker in Kuwait for 2012. Receiving this award is yet another great milestone for us at NBK Capital and demonstrates our continued growth and focus on quality.”
He said NBK Capital’s brokerage division offers clients unparalleled quality of service through a team of experienced professionals.
"The team provides clients with the full spectrum of brokerage services ranging from traditional brokerage to institutional brokerage dealing in the KSE, GCC, the wider Mena markets and the US," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Qatar sets up mixed business incubator
- Kuwait budget spending up 8pc in April-Jan
- Thomson Reuters to host Mena IFR awards
- ADIB offers smartphone industry investment
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- KFH completes ICT project upgrade
- Egypt urban annual inflation slows to 9.8pc
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013