NBK Capital wins best broker award
Kuwait, November 4, 2012
NBK Capital, a unit of National Bank of Kuwait (NBK), has won the "Best Broker in Kuwait 2012" award from leading international finance magazine Global Investor.
Global Investor is part of the Euromoney Institutional Investor group, and is the group’s flagship international asset management publication.
This accolade at the publication’s third annual Middle East Awards comes following the recent award received by NBK Capital from The Banker magazine for “Deal of the Year,” said a statement from the Kuwaiti lender.
The award was received by Jasem Al Zeraei, the head of Institutional Sales at the 2012 Middle East Awards event held last month in Doha.
Commenting on the win, Al Zeraei said, ““NBK Capital takes pride in being selected as the Best Broker in Kuwait for 2012. Receiving this award is yet another great milestone for us at NBK Capital and demonstrates our continued growth and focus on quality.”
He said NBK Capital’s brokerage division offers clients unparalleled quality of service through a team of experienced professionals.
"The team provides clients with the full spectrum of brokerage services ranging from traditional brokerage to institutional brokerage dealing in the KSE, GCC, the wider Mena markets and the US," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- ADS Securities inks deal with Tunes Group
- EMP expands Iraq card operations
- Dubai ICD planning to boost $2bn loan
- CEO-elect of fraud-hit Rakbank quits
- Saudi foreign assets hit record $668.2bn
- Major trade success for BBK Brokerage
- NBAD raises convertible bond issue to $465m
- Mashreq to enhance mobile banking app
- NBK Capital exits Turkey hospital chain
- Abu Dhabi holding firm Senaat plans share sale