Bank of America names key Mena officials
Dubai, October 15, 2012
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, one of the world's largest financial institutions, has appointed Hakim Karoui and Wadih Boueiz as the co-heads of corporate and investment banking for the Mena region.
The banking giant caters to individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Both Hakim and Wadih will report to Elif Bilgi, co-head of Emerging Markets (ex-Asia) Investment Banking, and Phil Southwell, the president and country executive for the Mena region.
Wadih continues to lead the bank’s Mena sovereign wealth funds coverage, while Hakim continues to lead debt capital markets and corporate banking activities in the region.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and global markets businesses of Bank of America Corporation.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm
- Tunisia to spend over $1bn to recapitalise banks
- UAE revives proposal to merge stock exchanges
- Saudi non oil exports hit $4.74bn in April
- Global Takaful market to hit $20bn