Bank of America names key Mena officials
Dubai, October 15, 2012
Bank of America Merrill Lynch, one of the world's largest financial institutions, has appointed Hakim Karoui and Wadih Boueiz as the co-heads of corporate and investment banking for the Mena region.
The banking giant caters to individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services.
Both Hakim and Wadih will report to Elif Bilgi, co-head of Emerging Markets (ex-Asia) Investment Banking, and Phil Southwell, the president and country executive for the Mena region.
Wadih continues to lead the bank’s Mena sovereign wealth funds coverage, while Hakim continues to lead debt capital markets and corporate banking activities in the region.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the global banking and global markets businesses of Bank of America Corporation.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Saudi rallies ahead of 2014 budget speech
- Qatari oil, gas to have limited impact on GDP growth
- Xerox Emirates, Asseco offer banking solutions
- Omani bank rolls out home finance products
- NBAD steps up hiring ahead of Expo boom
- Acuma names new UAE head
- Qatar says no plans to issue international debt in 2014
- Motivation 'is crucial for growth'
- Islamic banking ‘sustainable way forward’
- Top Swiss group acquires Merrill Mideast units