Burgan unveils special offer for Haj travellers
Kuwait, October 15, 2012
Burgan Bank, the youngest commercial bank in Kuwait, will offer its multi-currency X-Change cardholders travelling for Hajj and Umrah a more comfortable and convenient travel experience.
Under this new package, the bank's X-Change cardholders travelling for Hajj and Umrah will be able to choose their card in Saudi Riyal and purchase it at the best rate for the ease and convenience of their transactions.
The card will retain the same value of the exchange rate at which it was purchased to protect customers from currency fluctuation. The card can be purchased online through the banks website and can be also reloaded online, the bank added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Gulf must consider flexible exchange rate: banker
- Productivity, trade 'key to Bahrain growth'
- Arqaam Capital advises Magrabi on key acquisition
- NBK to fund hospital expansion
- Doha Bank may sell bonds to raise capital
- Reuters launches Islamic finance indicator
- IMF 'not worried about Dubai debt obligations'
- Nonoo Exchange opens Riffa branch
- Inflation a risk for strong Saudi economy: IMF
- Ahli United expands key POS service