Burgan unveils special offer for Haj travellers
Kuwait, October 15, 2012
Burgan Bank, the youngest commercial bank in Kuwait, will offer its multi-currency X-Change cardholders travelling for Hajj and Umrah a more comfortable and convenient travel experience.
Under this new package, the bank's X-Change cardholders travelling for Hajj and Umrah will be able to choose their card in Saudi Riyal and purchase it at the best rate for the ease and convenience of their transactions.
The card will retain the same value of the exchange rate at which it was purchased to protect customers from currency fluctuation. The card can be purchased online through the banks website and can be also reloaded online, the bank added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3
- UAE business activity growth hits record high
- Global Islamic banking assets ‘set to top $1.7trn’
- Egypt back in business, says new survey