AXA ranks in top 100 best global brands
Paris, October 7, 2012
Paris-headquartered AXA Group, a worldwide leader in insurance and asset management, has been ranked for the fourth year in a row among the top 100 Best Global Brands unveiled by Interbrand.
Overall, the AXA brand value has increased by 1 per cent to 6.75 billion euros ($8.79 billion), making it the 58th best global brand, the first global insurance brand and the fourth French brand across all industries, behind Louis Vuitton, L’Oréal and Danone.
AXA’s brand valuation and its leading position notably reflect the quality of service offered by the company to its customers, as well as its commitment to delivering on its brand promise: to always be “available, attentive and reliable”, a company statement said.
Véronique Weill, chief operating officer of the AXA Group, said: “Being once again named the top global insurance brand is a meaningful distinction and a great recognition of our deep and daily dedication to our clients.”
“We are working hard to provide them with products and innovative services in synch with their needs, and that they can see as differentiating and value-creating. In these challenging times, beyond our financial strength – the first and essential guarantee we do offer to people –, our teams and distributors are truly committed to supporting and accompanying our 100 million clients throughout their lives, in good times and bad.
“I would like to thank them very warmly for their efforts and their instrumental role in making our brand such a great asset. To keep on deserving the trust of our clients, we must continue to strengthen our quality of service and relentlessly improve the customer experience. This is how AXA will stay amongst the leading brands of the industry,” Weill added.
The Best Global Brands ranking calculates the value of a brand based on three criteria: its financial performance, the strength of its brand and the role of the brand in the purchase of products and services.
AXA is also included in the 50 Best Global Green Brands ranking published by Interbrand in June-end 2012, an important recognition of the company performance in terms of its environmental initiatives, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- BIBF signs deal with Palestinian institute
- Bahrain’s GDP set to expand 12pc
- KFH-Bahrain rebrands priority banking
- Bank Nizwa wins top Islamic bank award
- Qatar labour costs may jump: IMF
- Kuwait Q3 trade surplus hits $23bn
- Dubai trade growth up 7.6pc to $362bn
- Deloitte appoints new managing director
- Al Ramz tops UAE trading in Feb
- IFC in $150m loan deal with Bank Audi
- SME funding focus for Abu Dhabi forum
- Insurance House posts second year of profit
- ETF global assets hit record $2.44 trillion
- Bahrain firms plan IPOs
- Serbia wins $1bn Abu Dhabi loan
- Key equity banker resigns from Saudi Fransi
- DMCC to boost Islamic commodity trade with tie-ups
- IDB, KIA units to invest in Morocco
- First Gulf to set up $1bn sukuk in Malaysia
- Singapore’s UOB Bullion and Futures joins DGCX
- Infrastructure investment ‘key to growth’
- BKIC declares 30pc dividend
- StanChart profit falls 16pc in 2013
- Veteran Saudi banker to head AMF
- Dubai World prepays $284m to creditors
- EFG-Hermes sells Damas stake to Mannai
- Ultra rich number to grow 35pc in Mideast
- Saudi IPO market 'set for big year'
- RAK 'exploring' ceramics unit stake sale
- Bahrain Bourse wins key UK award