Bahrain chamber to discuss SMEs challenges
Manama, October 2, 2012
The Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) small and medium enterprises (SMEs) committee will today hold the fourth consultative meeting at Beit Al Tijjar.
Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Minister Dr Juma Al Ka'abi, BCCI chairman Dr Essam Fakhro and Electricity and Water Authority deputy chief executive Adnan Mohammed Fakhro will attend.
BCCI board member and SMEs committee chairman Khalaf Hujair called on traders and representatives of the sector to attend the session, which will discuss challenges and problems confronting small and medium businesses.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Nexus launches Kuwait operations
- Tunisia may delay sukuk issue to next year
- Al Baraka Turk planning $200m sukuk
- Kuwait April inflation climbs to 2.8pc y/y
- Bahrain Islamic Bank names new chairman
- Oman 'must consider fiscal reforms as priority'
- Qatar Exchange to start trading govt bonds
- NBK opens new branch in UAE
- Dubai utility repays $871m Islamic bond
- Investcorp buys stake in Saudi energy firm