Bahrain chamber to discuss SMEs challenges
Manama, October 2, 2012
The Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry (BCCI) small and medium enterprises (SMEs) committee will today hold the fourth consultative meeting at Beit Al Tijjar.
Municipalities and Urban Planning Affairs Minister Dr Juma Al Ka'abi, BCCI chairman Dr Essam Fakhro and Electricity and Water Authority deputy chief executive Adnan Mohammed Fakhro will attend.
BCCI board member and SMEs committee chairman Khalaf Hujair called on traders and representatives of the sector to attend the session, which will discuss challenges and problems confronting small and medium businesses.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- AAIB unit starts crisis assistance travel service
- Abu Dhabi may need to lower industry growth target
- Kuwait credit hits 5-year high; tops $1.3bn
- UAE stocks rally, Abu Dhabi tops 4,000 mark
- Abraaj completes 15 exits in 2013
- Barwa gets top HSE certifications
- Egypt's forex reserves dip to $17.8bn in Nov
- Experts put spotlight on Mena tax issues
- BMI, Muharraq SC launch co-branded credit card
- NBAD partners with top business school