AUB launches 3D secure services
Manama, September 26, 2012
Ahli United Bank (AUB) has partnered with Arab Financial Services, the electronic payment processing provider in the region, to launch 3D Secure Services for the bank’s cardholders in Bahrain.
3D Secure is a free and automatic service which provides an added authentication layer, making online transactions safer and more secure, said a senior official.
“Consumer confidence is vital for using cards for purchases online and we are pleased to introduce this latest protection feature as part of our on-going commitment to making payment channels through the internet as safe and secure as possible for our valued customers,” remarked Shafqat Anwar, AUB deputy group chief executive operations and technology.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Oman fiscal surplus widens to $1.4bn
- Al khaliji opens new branch in Doha
- Bayzat launches online DBR calculator
- Dubai bourse tops 3,000 for first time in 5 years
- Bahrain mulls solvency rules for Takaful industry
- LuLu Exchange opens 3rd branch in Bahrain
- Saudi economic growth picks up in Q3
- GIH picks ex-Barclays banker as investment head
- Jeddah Economic Company names new CEO
- Saudi real GDP growth surges to 3.1pc in Q3