AUB launches 3D secure services
Manama, September 26, 2012
Ahli United Bank (AUB) has partnered with Arab Financial Services, the electronic payment processing provider in the region, to launch 3D Secure Services for the bank’s cardholders in Bahrain.
3D Secure is a free and automatic service which provides an added authentication layer, making online transactions safer and more secure, said a senior official.
“Consumer confidence is vital for using cards for purchases online and we are pleased to introduce this latest protection feature as part of our on-going commitment to making payment channels through the internet as safe and secure as possible for our valued customers,” remarked Shafqat Anwar, AUB deputy group chief executive operations and technology.-TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- UAE’s non-oil job, output levels surge in April
- New Bahrain drive to aid young entrepreneurs
- Arabtec $650m rights issue to open on June 9
- LIC Bahrain sees 23pc premium growth in 2012
- Gold slips after Bernanke comments
- Xpress Money offers free life insurance
- BMI Bank-Al Salam boards back merger
- Islamic Development Bank triples capital
- Emirates NBD launches $1bn bond
- Kuwait budget surplus may hit $52 billion