Burgan launches student summer programme
Kuwait City, June 27, 2012
Burgan Bank recently launched its annual summer training programme for young students, to provide them with a head-start in meeting the challenges that lie ahead in their careers in finance.
Along with gaining invaluable, hands-on experience through assisting various seasoned finance professionals at the head office and branches, the bank is also offering classroom training programs that will ultimately contribute to increasing their knowledge and practical experience, a statement from Burgan said.
The summer training for the first batch was held earlier this month, and the second group will commence their training in July.
The bank continues to open new chapters in its commitment and dedication towards all sectors of the society, reaffirming its position as a socially dedicated leading Kuwaiti financial institution, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Finance & Capital Market Stories
- Deutsche Bank named top FX bank in Mideast
- Doha bourse breaks key 9,000 level
- UAE economic growth hits 4.4pc in 2012
- DFM firms achieve 100pc compliance
- NBK Egypt unit Q1 profit up 15.3pc
- Barclays names key official for Abu Dhabi
- MEPS, Umniah ink MasterCard services deal
- Bahrain insurance market ‘set to grow’
- Takaful poised for big growth
- Qatar Holding, Italy fund eye Versace